Faculty of Technical Sciences Serbia and Montenegro - 970 inhabitants
Presentation of the organisation:
The research activities of the Faculty of Technical Sciences are primarily oriented towards the research projects which are directly or indirectly aimed at practical application in industry. The research work at the Faculty is conducted using the appropriate laboratory facilities and the computer centre. Current research activities are based around 59 international projects (FP6, FP7, TEMPUS, IPA, EUREKA, COST, WUS, CEEPUS) and 108 national scientific projects financed by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia and the Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development of the
Autonomous Province of Vojvodina. Every year, the members of the faculty publish over 200 papers in leading international journals as well as more than 100 papers in the national journals and present more than 600 papers at the conferences in the country and abroad. The Faculty
publishes three international journals and organizes 16 scientific and professional conferences on various aspects of engineering
Actions implemented in the field of building performance:
1. Complete closure of the outer wall of the building, so that no air is passing through the under-insulated windows and cracks.
2. Reducement thermal bridging (heat transfer) between the external environment and the interior facility.
3. Providing adequate ventilation facility
4. Maintenance of HVAC systems and reduce energy loss through the pipes without insulation
5. Reduce electricity consumption for lighting
M. Milovan Medojevic
Department for Industrial engineering and management