As you all know the creation of the Display logo and poster was and continues to be a participative process. In April this year as part of the Display European Users Club, Energie-Cites initiated a new process to tweak the existing Display poster. After months of lively debate and interaction – this week a new poster is unveiled.
Below left is an example of the well known poster (now referred to as V1) and to its right the new poster (V2). Note that it is still possible to produce the poster V1.
We are aware that you may not all agree on all the changes but are sure that you will find the new poster to be more modern and communicative.
As playing the “spot the differences” game is not everyone’s cup of tea, below is a list of what has changed :
1. Section "Improving the performance by one class" has been replaced by a section showing the building’s consumption in the previous 3 years with the colour and rating – This box has also been moved up and swopped places with the Energy sources box.
2. Indication of the year on the top right sight has been removed and now data 2007 is larger.
3. City logo section has been enlarged and the text is larger with the first sentence – For further information deleted.
4. The Display logo has been slight modified and the slogan under the logo has been taken out because the Poster can now also be used by the private sector.
5. Background of the "Towards class A section" is now white.
6. Background of the Label is now without any illustrations.