Help Display® Reach 15,000 Building Monitored by 2011
Over the years Display® has provided municipalities throughout Europe with a useful tool to monitor and display their buildings energy performance. Shining examples have shown significant improvements by expanding their energy and water saving awareness-building and performance efforts. The success of the Display® Campaign has resulted from its focus on communication. It is important to understand how your municipal buildings are performing! That is why the Display® would like to initiate an effort to reach 15,000 buildings monitored by the end of 2010.
The Display® Building Counter has registered 13,286 posters to date! We would like to challenge you to help the Display® Campaign reach goal of 15,000 by the New Years! Can we do it? Yes we can!
Here are some helpful tips to add more buildings to your Display® Campaign:
Try the Durham, United Kingdom approach!
1. Monitor as many municipal buildings as possible.
2. Display the building’s energy performance.
3. Concentrate your efforts on the buildings that need the biggest changes first.
4. Set up a “G” Team to assess and upgrade the buildings with the lowest performance and make the most cost-effective improvements with the best possible information you have, brought to you by the Display® tool!
5. Use the new Import/ Export function to upload multiple buildings at one time.
These tips, among many others, will be shared with you in the next few months to help you expand your campaign. We will highlight 21 of the examples across Europe with video presentations and presentation posters. Stay tuned!