Report of Third National users club Cyber Display
On the 16th March 2011 the Third Slovenian national users club was organized at the Faculty of Energy Technology in Velenje and it was attended by 38 participants.
The content of meeting was how to reduce energy use with good communication and how to produce renewable electricity in public buildings.
• Gregor Podvratnik, KSSENA: Presentation of results of Cyber® Display
• Sašo Mozgan, KSSENA: Analysis solar radiation on public buildings in Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška region
• Boštjan Krajnc, KSSENA: Layout of small scale solar power plants on public buildings in Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška region
• Dr. Peter Virtič, Faculty of Energy Technology: Photovoltaic in general: new trend in the global market
• Dejan Ferlin, ADESCO: Innovation in energy management
Gregor Podvratnik presented the Display Campaign results for Velenje. This was followed by discussion about the energy reduction in all 40 buildings which are a member of Display campaign in Velenje as well as general topics such as EU Display communication in 2010, the TCA Award for 2011, and local Display communication. Three shining example were also presented from buildings in Velenje, Celje and Slovenj gradec which in the last three years achieved the best resultsion water consumption, energy reduction and CO2. Representatives of these buildings received a big “Building statistics poster”.