BUILD UP aims to promote better and smarter buildings across Europe by connecting building professionals, local authorities and citizens. Its interactive web portal will catalyse and release Europe’s collective intelligence for an effective implementation of energy-saving measures in buildings. Energy Cities is supporting this key action by promoting this initiative toward public authorities.
BUILD UP offers you access to:
• Many resources on the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
• Toolkits and guidelines produced by other cities, regions or countries
• A way to share expertise with your peers
• And keeps you updated about EU energy policy for buildings.
Currently, the portal includes 8 interactive sections, among them:
• Events: View a comprehensive list of Energy Efficiency related events.
• Publications: A frequently updated database of Energy Efficiency related publications which includes: reports, regulations, information papers, studies and training material.
• Cases: Share your concrete, realised good practices in energy saving for buildings. These could be, for example, demonstration projects, reports, energy saving campaigns, activities such as awarding new certificates.
• Tools: find and share interesting tools from all over Europe supporting the implementation of energy saving measures in buildings.
• Blogs: Your point of view is what makes BUILD UP relevant to other public administrators all over Europe.
• Communities: A thematic virtual community which gathers members with common interests, offering content sharing and blogging tools as well as networking opportunities. We suggest you to join the “Leading examples of public buildings Community”
Feel free to contribute to each of them.
To register, click here.