Join the Display® Campaign
The greatest number of public buildings labelled in Europe.
More than 200 local authorities from 25 countries are already active in displaying the energy and environmental performance of their public buildings. Together they have labelled more than 4300 buildings (growing daily) and many of these Display® Posters are visible and the public already engaged in communication campaigns.
Compatible with the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPDB)
Through a voluntary process Display® provides local authorities with an energy label that complies with the requirements of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive.
Can be adapted to your National Certification System
Display® can be adapted to comply with your National Certification System once it is available as most Member States have postponed the entry into force of the EPBD for public buildings until 2009.
A Campaign designed by local authorities for local authorities
- Communicate with your citizens and show your local initiatives to the public
- Display an eye-catching poster which is easily understandable by the public
- Instant Internet access to an efficient, user friendly and pragmatic tool
- Calculate the performances of all building sizes (thus also <1000 m2)
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of your building stock by updating your poster every year
- Display water consumption in addition to energy and CO2
- Become a member of an innovative European Campaign to combat climate change and share your experience with others
Get Power Save Energy!
Please find out why our members joined the Display® Campaign and read their views on the Campaign website.
The Display® Campaign is supported by the European Commission, DG TREN:
“Towards Class A – Municipal Buildings as Shining Examples (Display® Campaign)” has proven to be an exemplary IEE project, helping prepare the ground for acceptance of the obligatory national certification schemes by raising awareness through active, voluntary involvement and, in particular, effective communication strategies. It is an impressive achievement that almost 200 municipalities have already auto-labelled more than 4,000 public buildings, even before the legislation is fully implemented in the Member States.” (P. Lambert, Director of the IEEA, DG TREN on 26th of October 2006 during the first Display®/Towards Class A Award ceremony in Riga-LV)