Display Communication Handbook version 2 available online
Display members can now update their Communication Handbook file with four new case studies and benefit from four new stickers.
All of the chapters have also been updated with new examples from Display participants from all over Europe. Please note the following changes:
- Launching Display – new chapter proposing a list of suitable Display actions or activities
- Users Guide - there is now a link to the Wiki http://www.display-campaign.org/doc/en.
- Campaign Guide –less focus on schools with diverse new examples added and a new chapter on organising Display users clubs
- Press Relations – the latest information available on the EPBD recast proposal and a new article and new information about Display and Energie-Cités for your press kit
- Display Items – the lamp bulb sticker now with a compact fluorescent lamp image and four new stickers allowing you to promote the work that you have implemented in your building concerning ventilation, renewables, windows and doors and insulation
- Case Studies – four new case studies from outstanding Display members Lausanne, Durham, Bristol and Brasov.
To download and print the new communication Handbook, please click here.
If you are not a member of display® and wish to purchase the Handbook please contact Ian Turner at www.energie-cites.eu/ian.